Falklands Parka Genuine Issue Lined and Quilted Cold Weather DPM Falklands Parker
This genuine Vintage British Army DPM camouflage Falklands Parka with hood and quilted detachable liner was worn by British forces during the war against Argentina in 1982
- Genuine Issue Cold Weather DPM Parka
- Also Known as the Falklands Parka
- Used Grade 1 Excellent condition
- Quilted removable liner
- Full length two way zip and velcro fastening
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Four patch pockets in total with button fastening
- 2 large Lower Pockets and 2 slanted chest pockets
- Quilted lined hood with wire to shape
- Size 188/112 Parka with size 180/112 liner
- Parka measures 26 inches when measured under arm to under arm
- So with the liner will fit a 44-46 chest comfortably
- The length of the Parka is 38 inches
- Very Rare Item - Limited Stock
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.