RAF Flight boot Haynes and Cann used British military issue hi-leg flight boots
- Genuine graded Haynes and Cann Flight Boots
- 2 styles of flight boots - Genuine issue
- Classic Vintage MK1 RAF flying Leather Flying boot
- Soft supple leather Uppers
- Leather lined, but still nice and light weight
- Used boots but genuine Issue
- Genuine RAF issue to aircrew
- Padded top
- 7 eyelet lace up
- Lower padded tongue upper soft leather
- Leather lined
- Leather insole
- Rear tab
- Low tread Antistatic sole
- Superior quality made boots
- Limited stock, Only sizes Listed are available
- Choose from zig-zag tread (1st two pictures) or Bobble tread (3rd to 5th pictures)
- Hi leg soft leather boot
- 3rd picture
- lace front
- bobble tread antistatic pattern sole
- leather lined
- padded top
- fold over leather extension with velcro to secure lace ends & prevent snags
- rear pull tab
- nice soft supple uppers
- Cost £140.00 New !!
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.