Altberg Army Boots Brown Altberg Defender British Army Issue boots Used Grade 2 and 3
- Used Grade 2 Worn Altberg Boots
- Designed to be worn with the new MTP Personal Clothing System (PCS)
- Water repellent Anfibio 2.4mm full grain leather upper made from top quality European hides
- Breathable and rapid drying Cambrelle lining
- Tri-flex 3 season midsole with multi terrain support
- Vibram Tsavo classic multi terrain sole with shock-absorbing midlayer
- 2cm high rubber rand to protect lower part of boot
- Weight for single size 9 boot is approx 790g - pair 1.5kg
- Height for size 9 boot is approx 22cm
- Specifically developed for issue to the British military.
- These boots fall within the MOD's specification for "Boots Combat High Liability (BCHL)".
- The official specification states "The BCHL is primarily for intensive combat use and may also be used for lightweight patrolling over all terrain including field, track, road, rubble and rock"
- This is one of the best boots on the market
- Manufactured in the UK!
- Medium and Wide refer to the width of the boots
- Grade 2 will have been heavily used, will have heavy wear on soles, scuffs, marks, may have names written in, may have minor issues such as an eyelet missing / broken, may even have been polished! May have split leather etc etc
- Picture for illustration only of a Grade 1 boot
- Still ok to wear for a grubby job fancy dress, for kit display or to exchange at the stores!
- Only Sizes Listed are Available
- Picture as a guide (shows a grade 1 - grade 2 will be a little more lived in)
- Grade 3 all of the above for grade 2 but...
- Really very worn soles that need replacing as may worn through no or little tread left
- Unconditioned leather
- missing eyelets and back loops
- Scuffs marks and splits
- Ideal if you need to hand a pair back to stores for a replacement
- Last 4 pictures are the grade 3
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.