Haix Desert Boots Marine Issue Bundeswehr Board Boots Naval BW Tropical Boot, Graded
- Genuine Original German HAIX Tropical Desert Naval board Boots
- Desert sand Light Khaki Leather and Fabric Uppers
- Super Quality Lightweight Hot Climate Low cut desert Boots
- Would be great Builders boot for summer as they have a steel toe
- BW Bundeswehr Marine Issue
- Used Graded Stock, good to go, plenty of wear and use left in these boots
- Some may need to be cleaned as suede is a little grubby but plenty of wear left on soles
- Made by Haix, although unbranded, they have the Haix sole unit
- Safety Toe cap to EN ISO 20345 2007 Standard
- Technical Material is 100 % hydrophobic suede
- Boots have the Haix Climate System with Micro-Dry lining
- Reinforced toe and heel
- 6 Eye Speed lock / lacing system
- Velcro patch on tongue
- Extremely comfortable great for running or general use
- As they are Haix they are very durable and sturdy
- They have an antistatic sole, oil and petrol resistant
- Rare Desert Boot - Only sizes listed are available
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.