Bergen 44 Litre Pro Forces MTP Mulitcam Style Rucksack, New HMTC Version
- New HMTC Forces Rucksack 44L
- HMTC Camo - Like MTP Multicam
- The latest version of the Forces 44 military rucksack
- Used by soldiers in the British army and Special Forces.
- Made from tough and durable 1000D Polyester fabric
- Features one undivided and flap-covered main compartment with a drawcord snow collar
- Closure straps with top quality
- UTX Flex branded quick release buckles
- Bag Has zip-fastening two side pockets with storm protection flaps
- zipped hood pocket for maps or accessories
- 10 gauge self repair curved zips guarantee improved access to all of the parts.
- ergonomically designed and adjustable in length padded shoulder straps
- Shoulder straps are about 8cm wide, a chest strap (2.5cm),
- padded waist system with approx. 4cm wide strap; both straps are adjustable and open with fastex buckles
- The backpack has stiffened and specially shaped padded back:
- Airmesh no sweat funnel back system to minimise back perspiration and aid cooling.
1 main compartment
2x2 litre side pockets
Adjustable snow collar
Elastic bungee cord on hood
Utility chain and accessory D-rings
Ice axe/walking stick loops
UTX Flex plastic accessories
Airmesh funnel back system
Waterproof and water repellent
Material: 1000D Polyester
Lining: 100% Nylon
Dimensions: 25.2"x12.6"x8.7" (64x32x22cm)
Manufacturer's number: NRT044-HMTC
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.